Apple Watch SE has the same larger-size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages and music right on your wrist. It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
As part of Apple’s efforts to reduce its environmental impact, Apple Watch SE does not include a power adapter. Please use a current Apple power adapter or purchase one separately.
There are no reviews yet.